7 Steps to Building Momentum
Are you feeling stuck? Do you find yourself wanting to move forward but can’t? Are there areas of your life riddled with stagnation? If you answered yes to any of these questions, the fix can be found in building Momentum.
Momentum is defined as the amount of motion occurring in something that is moving, or the force that drives something forward to keep it moving. Do you desire to increase the amount of motion in your life and move forward?
Let’s explore how in these 7 Steps to Building Momentum
- Set goals. Setting goals creates a target for you to move towards. Goals also allow space for accountability and tracking your success.
- Create a plan. Creating a plan involves setting small, achievable tasks that allow you to move closer to your goal with each one.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Birds of a feather flock together! If you desire to move forward, surround yourself with people who are moving forward and will encourage you to move forward.
- Identify and eliminate obstacles. What is hindering you? Find it, address it, and eliminate it!
- Create and speak positive affirmations. We have the power to speak things into existence. What are you speaking? Sometimes we have remind ourselves to be like the little rain that declared they could until they did.
- Execute continuously. No matter how big or how small the steps, KEEP MOVING!
- Believe. Believe you can and you WILL!
I have introduced you to 7 steps to building momentum and if you are a bit overwhelmed at this point, don’t fret! You only have to take one step at time. Over the next few months, we will explore each step in more depth as you begin to implement them on your journey towards seeing momentum manifest in your life.